We all know how powerful words are.
A best friend’s words of encouragement can mean the world to you,while a few words of criticism can hinder your success.
According to Yehuda Berg – Author of The Power of Kabbalah
“Words are singularly the most powerful force available to humanity. We can choose to use this force constructively with words of encouragement, or destructively using words of despair. Words have energy and power with the ability to help, to heal, to hinder, to hurt, to harm, to humiliate and to humble.
Hence in today’s post, I thought of sharing some of the inspirational quotes that can help you succeed in your life.
Before we begin, I have to admit though often I do feel that I ‘m not wise enough to comprehend the essence of these words fully. Occasionally I reread most of these quotes so that the words can sink in completely!
Enough said , Let’s get started!
- “Chase your passion, not your pension”. – Denis Waitley
- “You can measure your worth by your dedication to your path, not by your successes or failures.” ― Elizabeth Gilbert
- “The best revenge is
massivesuccess.” – Frank Sinatra quote
- “I walk slowly but never
backwards.” – Abraham Lincoln quote
- “Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.” – Maya Angelou quote
- “A strong positive self-image is the best possible preparation for success.” – Dr. Joyce Brothers
- “I attribute my success to this: -I never gave or took an excuses.“ – Florence Nightingale
- “To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence.” – Mark Twain
- “If it doesn’t feel right, don’t do it. That is the lesson, and that lesson alone will save you a lot of grief”. – Oprah Winfrey
- “All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better”. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact”. – William James
- “Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment”. – Buddha
- “Every man dies. Not every man really lives”. – William Wallace
- “It is not the length of life, but depth of life.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” – Mark Twain
- “If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one.” – Dolly Parton
- “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.”– Dale Carnegie
- “Let them ridicule you, laugh at you, hurt you & ignore you but never let them stop you.” ― Apoorve Dubey
- “The world’s greatest achievers have been those who have always stayed focused on their goals and have been consistent in their efforts.” ― Dr. Roopleen
- “Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.”– Samuel Beckett
- “If you fall behind, run faster. Never give up, never surrender, and rise up against the odds.” ―Jesse Jackson
- “Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.” ― Lao Tzu
- “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm”.– Winston Churchill
- “Dream high, beyond the sky; no matter wings so small, keep vision bright; just dare to learn, for you are born to fly.”― Jordan Hoechlin
- “Press forward. Do not stop, do not linger in your journey, but strive for the mark set before you.” – George Whitefield
- “Those who move forward with a happy spirit will find that things always work out.” – Gordon B. Hinkley
- “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
- “Try not to become a man of success, but rather a man of value”.– Albert Einstein
- “Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation, there is sure to be failure”. -Confucius
- “It never gets easier you just get better.” -Jordan Hoechlin
Time For Your Action:
So what do you think of these quotes? Which are your favorite ones?
I am curious to know whether you have got any more of success quotes to share ! Leave them in the comments or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org